Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- ASAP – Submit approved photo to receive NYU ID Card (first time cardholders ONLY). Current and returning students: you need to bring your NYU ID with you!
- ASAP – Make plans to pick up your passport & visa from the consulate if you applied individually or from NYU OGS if you applied through group processing.
- By January 4 – Pay your Ebill
- Prior to departure – Register and print out international health insurance card
- Prior to departure – Review Travel and Arrival Cheat Sheet
- Prior to departure– Review final Pre-departure Checklist post
- By January TBA – Complete the Online Health & Wellness Orientation
- January 23 – All students must arrive on this date.
- ASAP – Set up Direct Deposit with NYU
- Prior to departure – Review Packing and Travel Tips from your Site Rep