Program Dates: January 23 – May 20*
*Students who have been approved to take a course at the University of Paris or Sciences Po must arrive on January 19th by 4:00 pm for an orientation on January 20th.
All other students must plan to arrive on January 23, to check-in by 4:00 pm (late arrival is NOT permitted). Participation in all classes and program activities is mandatory. Please do not plan any personal trips within the program dates until after arriving and confirming your syllabi. Exams cannot be taken early, which is true of all students including graduating seniors. The expectation is that you will be there for the full program.
Additionally, housing is only available for the program dates. If you plan to arrive early or depart later, you are responsible for your own accommodations.
The full program calendar can be viewed here for your continued reference.
Global Programs offers students a number of opportunities to get to know each other before they study away. There is also a required, in-depth pre-departure orientation that will prepare you for your semester in Paris. In addition, we host a series of student-led conversations exploring student experiences across the global sites. Join us!
- Spring 2017 Welcome Mixer – Fri, Oct 14th from 12:30 – 2:30 pm
- MANDATORY Pre-Departure Orientation – Sat, Nov 5th, 12-3pm
- Students of Color Panel Conversation – Week of Nov 14th
- Religion & Spiritual Life Abroad – Week of Nov 14th
- Gender & Dating Abroad – Week of Nov 14th
- Beyond the Selfie – First Week of December